2 small to medium eggplants
2 small zucchini
4-5 small potatoes
1 red or green pepper
4 plum tomatoes
3-4 garlic cloves
salt and pepper
balsamic vinegar (optional)
1. Coat the bottom of a large baking pan (or two) with olive oil.
2. Cut eggplant, zucchini, pepper, onion, potatoes, and tomatoes into edible-sized bites.
3. Roughly chop the garlic.
4. Put vegetables in a big bowl (or two) and coat with olive oil; use your hands to spread the olive oil evenly.
5. Place mixed vegetables in baking pan. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried basil, dried oregano, and dried thyme to taste. Put a smidgen of rosemary on as well. Coat liberally with parmesan cheese.
6. Bake everything for 45 minutes or º350. Turn every 15 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar (optional).
Delicious, vegetarian, and easy. Also, kind of fun. Serve with a French baguette.