Monday, July 14, 2008

OMG!!!

So, yeah. Totally psyched for tomorrow; tomorrow being the day of the Great Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog premieres. Act 1, anyway.

So, to get you all (all 2-3 of you who read this frequently) in the spirit of things, some treats. First a trailer:

Teaser from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog on Vimeo.

I'm 99.9% certain that's Joss Whedon himself doing the voiceover. But don't quote me on that. Unless I'm right, in which you heard it hear first (I'm slightly caffeinated right now, so yeah).

Secondly, an interview with the man himself. As per usual, he is charming and geekily witty.

My highlights may very well be:

"I have a life-sized Sean Maher made of human flesh that keeps screaming that it's the real Sean Maher and I should unchain it." Of course, that could explain where the hell Sean Maher has been since 2006...

And this one:

"Movies are from the Devil. Also, it's only recently women got to be action heroes on TV. Progress is slow, and often non-existent. There's plenty of cool comics with female characters... But all it takes is one Catwoman to set the cause back a decade."

Too true.

No comments: